1. Partner subscription fees are quoted exclusive of GST and are payable annually in advance. For the avoidance of doubt, any reference to “Partner” herein refers to Partners, associate Partners, founding Partners and any other form of Partner that may be admitted from time to time.
2. Applications for Partnership of CODA, or the transfer of a Partner from one Partner Level to another, will be subject to approval. CODA reserves the right to refuse Partnership to any applicant and is not obliged to disclose the reasons for refusal.
3. CODA reserves the right to modify or alter the Partnership fees and benefits structure at any time. The receipt of a completed Partnership application form does not constitute a formal offer or contract of Partnership, until such application is approved by CODA as outlined in 2 above.
4. Organisation size is based upon the number of employees. Employees are counted as members of staff on the payroll and contractors for 3 months or more. Where an organisation is a wholly owned subsidiary or part of a group of companies, the organisation size is taken as the total employee numbers for the legal entity making the application.
5. Where a Partner changes category by nature of size during any annual Partnership period, that Partner will be required to change its Partnership status only at the beginning of the next annual Partnership period.
6. CODA reserves the right to refuse renewal of Partnership at any time to a Partner who:
(a) fails to pay by the required time any fees due, either for annual subscription or for any event, publication or other service provided by CODA; and/or
(b) misrepresents CODA, brings CODA into disrepute, or acts in any manner deemed inappropriate by the CODA Board of Directors.
7. Joining CODA as a Partner does not imply endorsement of any kind by CODA. Partners may not at any time use CODA Partnership in promotional activities or to endorse any activity or product without prior written consent.
8. As CODA is based on consultation with all Partners and the broader decommissioning industry, CODA does not guarantee to represent the individual interests of any company or organisation at any time.
9. Partner benefits are indicative only and CODA does not guarantee to provide all benefits at all times and reserves the right to change the benefit structure from time to time as decided by the Board of Directors.
10. Partners will be invoiced annually for their Partnership of CODA. If a Partner does not wish to renew their subscription for the relevant year, then they will be required to advise CODA of this in writing within 30 days of the annual subscription invoice being due for payment, failing which they will be obliged to pay the annual subscription fee in accordance with Condition 11.
11. Payment of the annual subscription fee must be received within 30 days of the invoice.
12. If payment is not received within this timescale the full annual Partnership Fee will still be due, but all Partner benefits will be terminated until payment is made in full. If payment is subsequently made, then there will be no extension of Partner benefits to cover the period during which Partner benefits were terminated.
13. Partners agree to abide by the terms of the Constitution of CODA as registered with ASIC and amended from time to time. For the avoidance of doubt where there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and the provisions of the Constitution, the Constitution will take precedence.
14. Partners agree to abide by the CODA’s Code of Conduct.
15. CODA may re-admit to Partnership any person/entity whose Partnership has terminated from any cause, provided they are worthy of re-admission and pays such amounts, if any, in respect of arrears of Partnership Fees and other charges as CODA shall determine.
16. CODA will process Partner’s personal data in line with the Privacy Notice which is available on the CODA website.